iQ-Notes is a smart and powerful application that gives the user the ability to track notes on their computer just like Post-It notes. One neat thing you can do with it is that it can synchronize with an FTP server so the notes on one computer is the same as the notes on your other computers or laptop.If you have notes all over your desk, or want to save information all in one place without losing them, you/'ll find this program very easy to use with many useful features. Simply just install iQ-Notes and it appears on your task-tray. Whenever you want to Create a Fast Note, just double-click on the post-it note icon on your task tray. It/'s that easy.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ENHANCEMENT: New! Each note can be Broken up in to a maximum of 12 tabs. See "Add Tab" option and "Tabs" option under Properties for each note.
· ENHANCEMENT: Ability to Import and Export Address Book so you copy easily on multiple computers.
· ENHANCEMENT: Added Ctrl+E / PopUp option to quickly Insert an Expense Tracking Item.
· ENHANCEMENT: Show Total Notes on About screen.
· FIX:: Fixes to General Error Window
· FIX: Updates to missing entries in Language tables.
· FIX: More improvements to resize logic on notes screen.
· FIX: Made StayOnTop and then Non StayOnTop better and no longer is a spawned application running.
· FIX: Sending Notes would not work if the Port was left as zero.
· FIX: Password fields for Sending Notes is now masked.